Chickpea, Kale, & Cauliflower Currazy
Sauté 1 diced onion in a splash of olive oil for 5 minutes until sizzlin’ n’ soft, then add 2 cloves of minced garlic.
Once browned, add 2 cups tomato sauce (or crushed tomatoes), 1 cup water, 2 teaspoons red curry paste (or tomato paste), 1 cup diced tomato (I used quartered fresh grape tomatoes), and 1/2 teaspoon each: tumeric, garam masala, cumin, coriander, paprika, 1 bay leaf, and a pinch of salt. Simmer.
After the sauce starts to look thick, add pre-steamed cauliflower and 2-3 cups of chickpeas, then let it simmer for about 6 minutes. Depending on how thick the sauce is you might want to add an extra cup of water to keep it loose. Keep stirring!
Add about 4 cups of kale. Let this cook for another 7-8 minutes until all of the kale is wilted and most of the liquid in the pan has thickened.
20 Notes/ Hide
- sweetwillowtree reblogged this from veganizzm
- doctorgiggles likes this
- ofrecipes reblogged this from veganizzm
- skylark11 likes this
- fanatic-about-food likes this
- veganfatkid reblogged this from veganizzm and added:
- tatortotsable likes this
- bluebeadsandbones likes this
- nicwillnotbethick reblogged this from veganizzm
- heytiffany likes this
- musicalholiday likes this
- emmakd likes this
- thelifeofalionqueen reblogged this from veganizzm
- indian-food reblogged this from veganizzm
- nonamenoone likes this
- nicenfroosh likes this
- taloncourier reblogged this from veganizzm
- lifes-a-bath likes this
- veganizzm posted this